BCM Sales Operations | 9 to 12 years | Chennai
- Process Understanding and setting up robust sales operations processes and governance Maintain proper documentation confidentiality and storage of reports in a controlled environment.
- Drive Bookings Process working in close coordination with Finance and Account Teams. Organize and Drive Pipeline review calls present performance reports on calls and meetings work with teams to provide accurate picture of pipeline and drive efficiency in the process.
- Maintain and co-ordinate with various stakeholders on sales operations activities and ensure CRM system is always updated.
- Business intelligence recommendations and analytical support to leadership and their requirements.
- Reporting Analysis Adhere to periodic reporting needs and monitor in time delivery of all sales reports.
- Create new reports trend analysis and forecast dashboards for executive review Identify reporting needs and send alerts proactively and implement efficiencies in the system.
- Analyze and present granular picture of the bookings data which includes sales portfolio breakup selling margins sales by Lines of Business opportunity lifecycle etc.
- Prepare reports around portfolio evolution partner engagement sales across business lines which will support the CEO make informed decisions to steer the business in the right direction.
- Regular enhancements and maintenance of automated programs and applications created for reporting purposes.
- Proactive Drive with Ownership Design and implement initiatives around better sales management which revolved around increased adoption of the Customer Relationship Management tool better visibility on sales data getting correct information captured in the CRM tool etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point. Sales Reporting using Excel MS PowerPoint Sales pre sales reporting in depth performance recommendation driven analysis and operations.
- Must have working knowledge of Forecasting Budgeting and Variance analysis. Must have experience in sales trend analysis and forecasting methods.
- Understanding of CRM tools e g SFDC is a plus Salesforce CRM.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal problem solving reasoning and analytical skills.
- Ability to work proactively, multitask prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of Sales cycle stages phases of IT sales services industry role of various teams knowledge of internal processes.
September 23, 2021