Backbase Architect – 10 to 18 years – Pune/Hyderabad
What will the role expected to do?
1. Being Software Architect / Coach, you will support and work closely with scrum teams spread across various projects / accounts
2. Your role will be to take a full ownership of technical design and work very closely with accounts / customer architect to ensure Digital Banking Platform (Backbase) build by the project team is following all the best practices and driving towards achievement of technical vision. Its expected as part of this role, to create your own vision and initiate improvements as well as identify the technical, functional impediments in advance so that team gets the dependencies and technical solution designs in place appropriately.
3. As a coach / architect, focus would be to ensure the best possible user experience is delivered on the developed solution leveraging Backbase capabilities from end to end perspective. The role expects to take ownership of the technical design and development of software on Backbase solution stacks. The expectation is also to have the implementation beautiful / solid / maintainable and which can easily expands to other regions / business domains needs.
What are the skill sets that the candidate should possess?
2. Full understanding of the unit testing frameworks of Single Page Architecture – Karma, Jasmine, Grunt and NPM
4. Good knowledge on Docker, VMWare – To ensure that understanding of deployments and end to end architecture is visualized and any impact of it on development scope is identified.
5. Understanding Web Services and REST API modelling, including experience with RAML
6. Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, including Continuous Integration and Delivery
7. Proficiency in modelling, such as UML and Ad-Hoc diagramming
8. Understanding of Security Architecture and Principles [working experience of implementing OWASP compliances]
9. Understanding of Enterprise architecture principles, such as IAM as well as MDM
10. Good knowledge of several tools like Jira, Confluence, Subversion, Github, Stash, Git, Nexus, Team City, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Puppet / Ansible
11. Knowledge in Microservices, Apache Camel and Spring Integrations, Spring, Security, Hibernate, WebSphere, Weblogic or JBOSS, Oracle or DB2, Tomcat and Docker Containers
Familiarity with database application build on Oracle, MySql, DB2
12. Good knowledge of application servers – Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere