- Payments Consulting and Business and Systems Analysis.
- Translate the customer needs into functional requirements.
- Prepare Gap Analysis / understand the functional gaps based on business
- Prepare Impact Analysis, Clear Choice, BRD, Functional specification, Solution design, Interface design, Use case, User stories, Requirements mapping and traceability matrix etc.
- Support Product configuration and setup.
- Provide clear and unambiguous specifications to enable development team to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements.
- Schedule / Participate in workshops to review solution approach & design and secure stakeholder signoffs.
- Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase.
- Prepare Test scenarios and test cases and support test execution in an automated agile environment.
- Provide pre and post production deployment support.
- Strong understanding of Global Payments Processing and E2E Payment workflows.
- SWIFT & ISO 20022 Message Processing.
- Clearing & Settlement Systems (e.g. RTGS / ACH / RTP / CHAPS / FEDWIRE / CHIPS / SEPA / Step2 / Target2 / Faster Payments / G3 / IMPS / UAEFT etc.)
- SEPA (Direct Debits, Credit Transfers, Mandate Management)
- Payments Interface data mapping and solution design.
- Exposure to Corporate Internet Banking & Direct Channels (Host2Host file transfers), Mobile banking, PSD2, Open Banking, Payments Service Provider (PSP), Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) etc.
- Should have worked in end-to-end implementation of an IT solution.
- Strong hands on experience with one or more products like Finastra-GPP, FIS, Clear2Pay-OPF, Dovetail, ACI-MTS, TCSBancs Payments, Finacle Payments Solution etc.