- Azure Admin Candidate with overall 8 10 Years Experience on Cloud On Premises Administrative Infrastructure Configuration and Support
- Experience in Azure Configuration and Administration of Azure Resources
- Strong understanding of commonly used Azure Administration on Compute Storage Network Database
- Excellent hands on experience in Unix Linux Windows OS Awareness on Azure SQL Databases Implementation of Relational Database in Microsoft Azure SQL
- Experience on Ingestion Azure Data Factory for Deploying Pipe Lines Nice to have
- Experience on Azure DevOps CI CD Administration PowerShell Scripting and IaC ARM Templates Operations expertise like troubleshooting skills understanding of system s capacity bottlenecks basics of memory CPU OS storage and network Experience in the process of Incident Change Problem management Hands on experience in handling high priority Incidents and troubleshooting Experience on handling Azure Logging and Monitoring Knowledge with Azure Key Vault and key Management Involvement in AWS to Azure Migration Responsible to implement automation where needed create improving on monitoring strategies and maintenance and optimization of Azure based infrastructure Be the point of escalation for troubleshooting and remediating Azure cloud issues Hands on client project support minimizing service outages supervise and produce documentation for issue tracking
- Experience of managing admin activities for native DBs available on Cloud Install SQL Server on Windows 2012R2 and 2012 Server
- Experience in Database administration activities for DB Security creating logins users roles and assigning permission to them Configuring Scheduling and administering routine Jobs Alerts and Maintenance Plans Backup and restore methods Full Diff Transaction log using Management Studio and Query Analyzer Administering SQL Server High Availability
- Experience in finding out long running queries using SQL Profile.
- Azure SQL DB.
- SQL DB
- Networking technologies