Solve customers challenges with latest technology solutions and ways to deploy while growing our Cloud business in Nordics – Are you in for this challenge?
This is a technical expert role who needs to provide Advise to client and prove technical and delivery capabilities to customers. This position will have regional focus but can be leveraged for customers across Sweden.
Your role :
- Engage with customer to understand the business and application challenges and recommend solutions on Azure platforms.
- Understand business requirements and create sound technical solutions that fits target ecosystem using modern best practices
- Engage with Customers Executives, Management, Architects to defend solutions and offerings adapting the right level of details and pitch according to audience.
- As a Solution Architect Design Customer specific solution with Planning and Estimations
- Participate in initial sprints of project in Architecture design, POC / Pilot or assessment
- Work with Local Sales and Delivery teams to develop our solutioning and execution capability for Customer
- Learn the Capgemini global credentials, accelerators, references and offerings and apply those in local context
- Drive the opportunities with different team members such as delivery teams, architects, presales, sales executives and portfolio leaders.
- Experience in Advising customer with Cloud Migration (refactor / replatform) or Cloud Native Development
- Experience with Serverless architectures (Azure functions, Durable functions)
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Driven Architectures, Vertical Slice Architecture
- Experience with Test Driven Development, BDD a plus
- Experience with distributed services / microservices and Service Oriented Architectures in general
- Experience in Containers and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, CICD Pipeline, Cloud automation tools.
- Deep expertise with .NET and .NET Core, other languages and frameworks
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure such as virtual networks and hub/spoke architectures.
- Knowledge of best practices around distributed databases, such as Cosmos DB and partitioning data
- Experience with ARM Templates or Terraform templates
- Experience with Azure AD and Azure AD B2C, Azure Express Route, Azure Management Group,
- Quick learner to adapt the organizations processes and acquire knowledge through different sources.
Capgemini is leading in the cloud transformation projects. We replicated several large Global transition success stories within Sweden in the area of Cloud Transformation, Cloud Native Development, Cloud Operations, and many other services. We have good mix of local Swedish experts and Global delivery capability offshore and nearshore. This is by far the fastest growing portfolio in Capgemini. There are several opportunities to learn different aspects of technology as well as different business models to engage. This is an high potential and highly empowered role which has direct visibility from management and impact on overall organization. This role has several future success paths in the area of technology, innovation, sales & leadership.