Job Title: Azure Security SME
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Job Location: Milpitas, California
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate deep experience with securing mission critical cloud applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Orchestrate the security layer across custom developed and Commercial products deployed on Azure as an integrated solution.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Azure Compliance Blueprints Compliance Dashboards.
- Create strategy to manage PCI PII compliance controls through Azure Automation.
- Deliver security layer as code using Azure CLI ARM templates Shell Scripts and not just as Visio Diagrams.
- PAAS Security a Drive the security architecture and implementation for APIs and Microservices deployed on Azure Kubernetes Services Azure App Services Logic Apps and Functions b Implement best practices for application secrets management using Azure Key Vault or Hashicorp Vault with the ability to recommend one versus the other based on use cases.
- Container Security a Demonstrate understanding of container security concepts Kubernetes architecture service to service communication b Design Ingress control and Kubernetes security policies with nginx Azure Application Gateway.
- Data security a Create blueprint for data security in transit and at rest including the ability to recommend Azure database offerings and storage services based on the security requirements b Demonstrate deep understanding on topics like Data Exfiltration Data Loss Prevention and Data Redaction.
- Network and Platform Security a Design and implement the best practices as code using Azure CLI and or ARM Templates for virtual network security user defined routing and network security groups b Design isolation of applications data and other PAAS services using Service Endpoints ASE and other techniques.
- Identity Management a Design identity management solutions with Azure AD Azure AD B2C Okta Ping Identity and other modern identity solutions for internal users and customer identities b Integrate OAuth into applications APIs Microservices c Work with Azure Managed Service Identities for Application to Application or Application to Azure Services scenarios.
- Azure DevOps an Ability to work with Azure DevOps Pipelines and Releases to deliver security as code in the CI CD environment Certifications 1 AZ 500.
- Azure CLI and Powershell
- Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service
- Azure Networking Azure Virtual Networks ExpressRoute Site to Site VPN NSG App Service Environment
- Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning Azure API Management Policies Azure App Service Event Hubs Service Bus Cosmos DB Azure SQL
- Identity Management Azure Managed Service Identities Azure AD Azure AD B2C Open ID Connect
- Cloud Security Azure Key Vault HSTS SSL TLS Ingress Control Certificate Management Azure Security Center Threat Detection Container Security tools e g Twistlock 7 Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Sentinel Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor SysDig Application Insights.
- Bachelor Degree Or Higher required.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.