Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
- Azure CLI, Terraform and Powershell
- Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Container platforms and tools – Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Service
- Azure Advanced Networking – Azure Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Site-to-Site VPN, NSG, App Service Environment, ASG, UDR
- Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning – Azure API Management Policies, Azure App Service, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- Identity Management – Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, Open ID Connect
- Secrets Management – Azure Key Vault, HSTS, SSL/TLS Ingress Control, Certificate management, Azure Security Center, Threat Detection, Container Security tools e.g. Twistlock
- Cloud Observability – Experience with Azure Sentinel, Azure Log Analytics, Operations Management Suite (OMS), SysDig, Application Insights
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.