Job Title: Azure Platform Architect
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Job Location: New York/Pennsyvania/New Jersey/Charlotte
- Architecture and Design for large scale Azure hybrid cloud deployments with Azure Kubernetes Services and Azure Public Cloud.
- Design and Provision Dev Test Prod Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI Powershell Terraform.
- Define the architecture for high availability data redundancy data loss prevention site recovery and resilience.
- Define and implement the architecture for high throughput and scale with capacity planning load balancing strategies.
- Design and implement provisioning of production grade Azure Kubernetes Services AKS Azure Container Registry NGINX Ingress Controller Service Mesh etc.
- Implement the security architecture to ensure data security at rest and in transit application security key management identity management authentication and authorization with OIDC and OAuth2 infrastructure security with Azure Virtual Nets NSGs UDR etc.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Azure Security solutions and best practices around Azure Sentinel Azure Security Center etc.
- Hands on implementation of the log analytics and monitoring architecture using Azure Monitor Azure Application Insights.
- Hands on automation of infrastructure applications and software defined networking through CI CD pipeline ARM Templates Azure CLI scripts using Azure DevOps.
Primary Skills required:
- Azure CLI and Powershell
- Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service.
- Azure Advanced Networking Azure Virtual Networks ExpressRoute Site to Site VPN NSG App Service Environment ASG UDR.
- Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning Azure API Management Policies Azure App Service Event Hubs Service Bus Cosmos DB Azure SQL.
- Identity Management Azure AD Azure AD B2C Open ID Connect.
- Secrets Management Azure Key Vault HSTS SSL TLS Ingress Control Certificate management Azure Security Center Threat Detection Container Security tools e g Twistlock.
- Cloud Observability Experience with Azure Sentinel Azure Log Analytics Operations Management Suite OMS SysDig Application Insights
- AZ 400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions.
- 70 533 Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- AZ 301 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.