Job Title: Azure CoE – Cloud Solution Architect
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Travel/Remote: Onsite (NY, NJ, Atlanta, IL, NC)/Travel+Remote
Roles and Responsibilities:
Build Compelling Propositions:
- Shape the cloud transformation solutions for large scale cloud migration and modernization opportunities with immense passion and energy to win new business and expand adoption of Microsoft Cloud services
- Understand client’s business drivers and priorities and design solutions that address cost optimization, business agility and technology modernization
- Create delivery engagement models and pricing to implement these solutions in an efficient manner
- Be a Trusted Technology Advisor to Clients:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Microsoft Azure PAAS, FAAS and IAAS stack of services on multiple Consulting and Delivery engagements
- Provide solutioning thought leadership, create Point of views and architectures for complex workloads
Create Go-To-Market Solutions:
- Contribute to development of various go-to-market solutions, IP and Assets development
- Track the constantly evolving trends in cloud provider ecosystems and create Point of Views on technology selection and adoption strategy
- Develop narrative to shape client’s cloud roadmap and agenda, helping them shape the business case for cloud transformation
Drive Cloud Modernization Strategy:
- Architect solutions for Cloud Modernization and Migrations of Large Scale Application Portfolios including patterns and approaches for incremental move to cloud, data modernization and working in hybrid cloud environment
- Use Cloud design best practices and design patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc. to create highly scalable solutions
- Apply Domain Driven Design concepts for designing Micro-services and API strategy
- Integrate CI/CD and continuous testing practices with Azure DevOps into the engineering lifecycle
Demonstrate Azure Expertise:
- Design next generation cloud native solutions with Azure PAAS services leveraging Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, etc.
- Implement containerized microservice solutions with Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker
- Deep understanding of Azure Security landscape including Application Security, Data Security, Compliance, etc.
- Define approaches for migration and refactoring of legacy .NET/Java applications and databases to modern .NET Core Containerized microservices and micro-databases
- Plan and design data movement and data virtualization from legacy monolithic databases to modern cloud native storage solutions such as Azure SQL, Cosmos DB etc. using Azure Data Factory, Databricks
- Design event driven architectures with Serverless Functions, Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory Pipelines
Experience you have:
- Delivered or consulted on Multiple cloud migration and modernization engagements on Microsoft Azure platform, preferably in Financial Services domain
- Driven presales for large RFP/RFIs and proactive proposals with deep understanding of estimation models, engagement models in an onshore/offshore setup
- Architected incremental modernization and lift-and-shift migration solutions for application portfolios spanning 100 – 500+ apps and multiple data centers
- Worked in highly regulated environments where information security, data security and compliance are central to solutions being delivered
- Implemented or designed continuous delivery and DevOps tools, primarily with Azure DevOps
- Operated in an agile delivery lifecycle with modern engineering practices
Certifications you have achieved:
- Exam AZ-301/300: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Exam 70-534/70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.