Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing
We are looking to recruit a Azure CoE Cloud Solution Architect for Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice.. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
- Build Compelling Presales solutions:
- Shape the cloud transformation solutions for large scale cloud migration and modernization opportunities with immense passion and energy to win new business and expand adoption of Microsoft Cloud services
- Be a Trusted Technology Advisor to Clients:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Microsoft Azure PAAS, FAAS and IAAS stack of services on multiple Consulting and Delivery engagements
- Create Go-To-Market Solutions:
- Contribute to development of various go-to-market solutions, IP and Assets development
- Demonstrate Azure Expertise:
- Design next generation cloud native solutions with Azure PAAS services leveraging Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, etc.
- Drive Cloud Modernization Strategy:
- Architect solutions for Cloud Modernization and Migrations of Large Scale Application Portfolios
Certifications you have achieved:
Exam AZ-301/300: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Exam 70-534/70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Experience you have:
- Delivered or consulted on Multiple cloud migration and modernization engagements on Microsoft Azure platform, preferably in Financial Services domain
- Driven presales for large RFP/RFIs and proactive proposals with deep understanding of estimation models, engagement models in an onshore/offshore setup
- Architected incremental modernization and lift-and-shift migration solutions for application portfolios spanning 100 – 500+ apps and multiple data centers
- Worked in highly regulated environments where information security, data security and compliance are central to solutions being delivered
- Implemented or designed continuous delivery and DevOps tools, primarily with Azure DevOps
- Operated in an agile delivery lifecycle with modern engineering practices
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.