Azure Cloud Platform Engineer
Locations: NY/NJ (Remote for now)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage Azure DevOps repos and branch policies
2. Define and Implement the configuration of Azure PAAS and IAAS services for high availability, data redundancy, data loss prevention, site recovery and resilience
3. Deploy infrastructure, applications and software-defined networking through CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps
Certifications (One of the following certifications is required):
1. AZ-400 – Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
1. Azure CLI, Powershell and ARM Templates, Terraform
2. Container platforms and tools – Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Service
3. Azure Networking – Azure Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Site-to-Site VPN, NSG, App Service Environment
4. Azure DevOps configuration and management
5. Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning – Azure API Management Policies, Azure App Service, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
6. Identity Management – Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, Open ID Connect
7. Cloud Security – Azure Key Vault, HSTS, SSL/TLS Ingress Control, Certificate management, Azure Security Center, Threat Detection
8. Cloud monitoring – Experience with Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, SysDig, Application Insights
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.