Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future.
We are looking for ambitious Cloud Architects to join our Infrastructure/Cloud team! If you are an eager Cloud Architect who is excited about finding the right solutions for clients, being it cloud-native, container, PaaS and/or SaaS and IAAS solutions, or just a combination of all of these. If you get excited about designing the best cost affecting cloud implementation scheme, combining spot, reserved, or pay-as-you-go instances; if you believe in Cloud as the future of the IT landscape; if you want to explore more about integrating and opening up legacy environments towards cloud-native applications or if you want to bring the cloud discussion to our clients and their business stakeholders, then Capgemini is the right place for you.
Therefore, we are looking for Cloud Architects who
- Have hands-on experience as an Architect on one of the following Public Cloud platform: Microsoft Azure.
- Have designed and implemented end-to-end cloud infrastructure components combining network, storage, compute, and security components.
- Have designed hybrid and/or multi-cloud implementations
- Enjoy unraveling complex business requirements into simple and concise architectures and vice versa can translate cloud architectures towards the CXOs business agenda.
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch and/or French.
We get even more excited if you can challenge us with regards to zero-touch-deployments in the cloud, infrastructure as code, CI/CD and containerization.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international / multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together.
This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links