Helping our customers to transform their business through innovation on public cloud platforms is a strategic priority for Capgemini. In line with this priority, we are seeking to strengthen our Azure solutioning, design and development capability in Finland in the form of an Azure Cloud Analytics Consultant!
As an Azure Cloud Analytics Consultant you will support the creation of various solutions and services for our customers using the full breadth of Azure capabilities. You take an active role in pre-sales activities and solutioning to the clients – in case you are not an established lead consultant yet, we anticipate you to grow into one with us. To support you in your work, you will collaborate with the global Capgemini Center of Excellence network for sales, references, Proof-of-Concepts and resourcing to provide best possible solutions and delivery for the customers.
You could be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Expert knowledge in Azure platform features and capabilities
- Strong project delivery experience in data warehouse, reporting and analytics projects
- Ability to perform and conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
- Ability to execute limited POCs, where necessary
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and integration of public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with Azure AD
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (such as ITIL)
- Some experience on cloud risk & compliance assessments (preferred)
- MCSA: Data Engineer and/or other certifications/accreditations (preferred)
- Fluent communication skills in English and preferably also in Finnish
Why join Capgemini?
We appreciate flexibility about work content and arrangements. In return, we are flexible taking your personal life situation into consideration – in this position you manage your own time to meet agreed targets. With freedom to grow, you will be able to take full advantage of the opportunities we offer. We are a truly global company cooperating with big, industry-leading clients in Europe and all over the world. At Capgemini you get a chance to work for these game-changing giants in a multinational environment through multiple career paths. Our team of experts is waiting for you to join.
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by May 5th. We are prepared to move forward already during the application period so don’t hesitate if you got interested.
For more information about the role, you may contact your future manager Tapani Tuoma – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 525 0441.