In this role you will get the opportunity to work in an ever-expanding field with technology that ties our customer’s solutions together into a high performing, streamline system landscape. With one foot in the cloud and a solid foundation in traditional infrastructure, you will guide our customers in their journey towards a truly integrated landscape and act as an evangelist in your area.
To achieve this, you need to have the ability to steadily navigate through your area of expertise and be able to communicate with stakeholders with different backgrounds. You need to be comfortable with in depth technical discussions with peers, as well as presenting complex technical solutions to an audience with limited insight in the technology and be able to lead them towards a common goal.
We are currently looking for an ambitious individual with the following skillsets:
• Deep understanding of AD and ADFS
• Deep understanding of Azure AD (P2)
• Deep understanding of PKI / Certificate Management
• Good understanding of Access Management
• Good experience in understanding business requirements and transform those into technical solutions
• Good understanding of Azure ATP
• Good understanding of Azure IP
• Good understanding of Identity Management
• Good understanding of ITIL, Six Sigma Process
• Good understanding of cloud technologies (Azure / AWS / Google)
What we’ll offer you
- An attractive workplace in one of the world’s largest consulting companies with approx. 200,000 employees in more than 40 countries
- You will be working with people who want to challenge you and help you develop your career. With us, you become part of an active, international professional community.
- A strong professional development environment. We offer career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Focus on competence development, including personal career planning, certifications, communities and courses both in Norway and through Capgemini’s own university in Paris.
- Outside working hours, we have both social and technical meetups that will help you build network and competence.
- Good pension and insurance schemes, including private health insurance
- Good parental leave schemes
- Cabins in Hemsedal, Hafjell, Trysil and Gaustablikk
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If you want to have an informal chat with us, contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Lasse Krogh on +47 917 03 630, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry is kept confidential.
If you want to know more about the role you can contact Andreas Roseneld, Cloud Infrastructure Servies – Head of Projects & Consulting, on +46 725 01 53 27 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Om Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.