Role: Azure Architect – Integration
Years of experience: 8+ Years
Job Description: –
- Play the role of Azure Application Architect to architect, design and implement Azure based integration PaaS solutions.
- This role is expected to collaborate with internal and customers functional and technical teams to ensure Azure based solutions are appropriately engineered, tested, & deployed.
- The Integration Architect should provide necessary inputs to project management team on project planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Overall 8+ years of experience as a Technical/ Integration Architect with experience in cloud native application development and preferably with at least 3+ years in Azure
- Architect, Design and implement cloud solutions on Azure stack
- Certified and proven Microsoft Azure solution architect skills
- [Must Have] Expertise in Azure Integrations (API Gateway, Event Bus, Azure Batch, Logic Apps) PaaS Services
- [Should have] Experience in GCC Azure PaaS services
- Experience in Azure Monitoring PaaS Services
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in designing and implementing Integration solutions across multiple applications; must have knowledge of different integration design patterns and implementation in Azure PaaS services
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements / problems into technical architectures utilizing Azure and complementary services and technologies.
- Provide inputs to and work with the Azure Cloud Infra architect for infra related dependencies including sizing, performance, security considerations, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Singapore Public sector exposure is strongly preferred