Azure Architect | 9 to 12 years | Chennai & Bengaluru
- The Architect role will require strong experience and capabilities to focus on full project lifecycle activities such as consulting, strategy, architecture, high-level design, client relationships, risk management, and resolution.
- It may be necessary to own and be responsible for aspects of design, as well as provide technical leadership including team management.
- The Azure SME role will focus more on hands-on project delivery phase activities such as low-level design, build, configuration, engineering, and testing.
- The roles of the Azure Infrastructure Architect and Azure SME operate with the Cloud & Edge function, focusing on a variety of activities such as :
- Client consulting
- Architecting and designing,
- Deployment activities
- Build work
- Migration activities
- Testing Azure solutions for Hybrid platforms.
September 14, 2020