Azure AD | 4 to 6 years | Mumbai & Pune
- Should have a good understanding of Identity and Access Management platform framework and functions.
- Should have strong understanding of Active Directory Architecture and AD Schema components.
- Should have good understanding and knowledge on Federation and SSO Concepts.
- Should have good hands on working experience on Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS).
- Should be well-verse with ADFS concepts and its working methods.
- Should be known to Monitoring; Auditing and troubleshooting methods used in ADFS.
- Should have strong working and hands-on experience on Windows Active Directory.
- Should have very good knowledge on User Access Management Process; Auditing and Reporting.
- Should have good understanding of Microsoft Azure Active Directory and its Features & Functionalities like AAD SSO, AAD MFA, AAD B2B, AAD B2C, PIM, RBAC, Conditional. Access, SSPR, AIP, Azure AD Application Proxy, Cloud App Security, Azure RMS.
- Should have good understanding and knowledge on Hybrid Cloud concepts for Microsoft Identity and Access Management.
- Should have very good hands-on experience on creating different type of users and groups; syncing users and groups; external users in Azure AD.
- Should have at least very good hands-on experience on Azure AD SSO and Azure MFA and other Azure AD functionalities will be an added advantage.
- Should have knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure AD Monitoring and Auditing methods.
- Should have very good understanding and knowledge on Azure AD Connect tool, its features and functionalities and its working methodologies.
- Should have good hands-on experience on Azure AD Connect (AADC) tool which includes its monitoring, maintenance, support and troubleshooting.
- Azure AD
- AD Connect
- Excellent communication capabilities.
- Ready to work on rotational shift.
January 8, 2022