Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title – Axiom SL Analyst
Location- SFO, CA
• 9 years of experience working in IT domain with extensive IT Systems Analysis and experience with one of the major regulatory reporting platform tool Axiom Controller
• View extensively with NSFR Basel IV JFSA US along with Oracle Unix and Autosys AxiomSL Controller View Certified is a plus
• Support the Program Manager Delivery Manager with estimations margins related to the specialized areas or components and resource handling
• Regulatory Reporting Preparation and Analysis with the requisite processes and controls in AMERICAS APAC or EMEA countries
• Provide analytical support as it relates to understanding the Applications Upstream Downstream Interfaces Data Flows Data Modeling and Management with SQL including data assessment and extraction perform gap analysis and remediate management identified issues within large databases Data Collection and Submissions from multiple IT source systems
• Research and implement new revised regulatory reporting requirements and communicate the reporting and regulatory data requirements to business partners
• Liaise with business owners to understand and document business functional and data requirements and help to prepare regulatory reports in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements company policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles GAAP
• Consult with project stakeholders to manage and conduct the initial assessment analyze define challenge and prioritize the change requests tasks for a functional work stream within a highly complex strategic global program and recommend business solutions
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements by understanding upstream feeder applications and data and develop systems specifications
• Perform gap analysis design system flows and contribute to test strategy test plans expected results and test coordination and participate in user testing diagnose defects that arise leading to report production release
• Tailor standard processes and templates for team to elicit challenge and prioritize requirements and translate into functional design and use case models
• Participate in industry forums and keep current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise
• Conduct code reviews with the developers within the development team and attend the daily stand up or scrum meetings
• Actively participate in automation efforts to enhance the regulatory reporting process and advance business processes and systems analysis and research and problem solve to define innovative technology solutions
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.