Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Axiom Developer for Finance IT
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full Time Employee with Benefits.
• 5 years of experience with Axiom, SQL and UNIX skills.
• Axiom Controller View at least 2 years of hands on, on Data Source Loading Portfolio Aggregation, Free Form Report, Tabular Report, User Define Functions, Dynamic SQL development, on Oracle UNIX commands, the K Shell scripting.
• Experience of working with global teams.
• Good knowledge of Oracle database products.
• Essential knowledge in Finance, Regulatory Preferred.
• At least one dynamic development language Perl, Python, PHP.
• Database Internals, Optimization, Subversion or similar version control.
• Continuous Integration. Deployment.
• Batch scheduling package knowledge TIDAL, Stonebranch.
• Reporting to the Axiom Development Manager and collaborating with other members of the Axiom development team.
• Ensure successful delivery of software development iterations from design and specification through development and implementation using Axiom Controller View.
• Participate in design of strategic regulatory data acquisition processes.
• Participate in the impact assessment and estimation of functional requirements.
• Work closely with Business Analysts and team members to produce an appropriate level of technical specification.
• Participate in process and practice improvement at a Capital Markets IT Global level in areas of software development, testing and release management.
• Promote and improve current standards of managing software and tests through version control.
• Participate in the on-going continuous improvement efforts of the development team.