Role : AWS Architect with Microservices
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 12+ Years in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Architecting on AWS.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint.
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Strong mandatory skills in Automating the Components, Perceptibility, Configuration Management, Debugging & Consistency while writing Microservices.
- Strong mandatory experience in Security Spring Cloud Config Server, Service Registry and Discovery, Circuit Breaker, Spring Cloud Data Streams, Spring Cloud, Distributed Tracing, Spring Cloud Contract.
- Mandatory experience in understanding platforms available on AWS like Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, ECS, AWS Fargate, EKS etc.
- Mandatory hands-on experience on Writing Microservices using Java/.Net/Node JS etc.
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, Memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services and tools;
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategies
- Must know the twelve-factor app methodology.
- Mandatory experience with containers and container management platforms(Dockers, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, etc.)