- Very Good Java (Enterprise) knowledge and experience;
- Good Knowledge of IBM WAS;
- knowledge in different Interface technologies (MQ, SOAP, REST, CFT, etc.);
- Strong experience with JavaEE standards (CDI/JPA/etc.);
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Used to Maven;
- Capable of Full Stack analysis (not needed to Full Stack develop);
- Willingness to dive deep into technical analysis and solution (hands-on);
- AWS specific knowledge.
Nice to have:
- (X)Cobol on Mainframe Experience;
- German speaking;
- Experience with distributed systems;
- Experience with Migration topics, preferrable Classic Monolith to (Public) Cloud;
- Leading small development teams;
- Used to design solutions.
- Designing and implementing small topics in the context of integrating existing system with new Cloud services;
- Leading small distributed development teams in above mentioned context;
- Design ideas and solutions to get the existing System more resilient and stable for a possible pure maintenance state;
- Prepare, participate and guide Customer Workshops on technical topics (with client Technical Architect);
- Analyze existing system for possible enhancements regarding Performance and Monitoring;
- Support less experienced colleagues from other clusters in the program;
- Analyzing bugs caused by cross functional components in the system, including discussing possible WAS bugs with IBM (via Ticket system).