Job Title: AWS Tech Lead
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: Chicago, IL
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of many transformation strategic initiatives AWS Architects and Engineers to form the best minds in cloud platform solutions in the Capgemini financial Services area including creation of re-usable best of class AWS assets. A successful candidate will bring depth of DevOps engineering capabilities complex CI CD pipelines with AWS platform strategy and hands on experience with AWS centric architectures Also including Migration applications to AWS and a willingness to be both a leader and contributor to the overall AWS eco system.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and Build re-usable AWS platform solution for accelerated implementation of CI CD pipelines on AWS stack for Capgemini Financial services catering to Retail Banking Commercial Banking Payments Capital Markets and Insurance verticals.
- Clarity with SecDevOps concepts and hands on experience with orchestration layers.
- Experience with 12 Factor implementations Produce high quality technical design build blueprints. Build and configure build plans code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re used Required qualifications to be successful in this role.
- Mandatory experience using AWS CodeDeploy AWS CodeCommit AWS CodePipeline OpsWorks Chef Puppet CloudFormation Jenkins etc.
- Secondary Skills ECS ECR S3 EBS EFS KMS CloudHSM PrivateLink AWS Amplify.
- Ability to communicate in a DevOps environment with the team managers business units and stakeholders in mandatory Prior.
- Experience as AWS Platform engineer across multiple projects with go live milestones.
- Knowledge in Ansible Docker Kubernetes is preferred Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams.
- Understanding of Agile and Infrastructure as Code IaC is strongly desired.
- Must own ability to learn fast adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications.
Desired AWS certifications Specialty:
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialist Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.