What will you be doing
You bring our clients to their nextgen application eco system infrastructure and move them to this in the shortest possible timeframe using cloud native technologies & microservices.
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for an AWS Solution Architect. You will be responsible for evaluating technical and functional requirements from our clients and for developing a sound architectural and integration blueprint in line with their business goals. As an experienced consultant, you will advise on best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration. You will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the pre-sales and implementation team. You will be equally as comfortable building a POC of a new solution as ‘picking up the pen’ and sketching an idea on a white board to an agile team. The role will focus on identifying and enabling the adoption of new technologies and patterns particularly in Public Cloud, API and micro-service technologies.
You will be joining a growing team responsible for:
- Preparing Amazon Web Services for use as a generic platform.
- Maintaining Reference Architectures and Cloud Formation Templates
- Supporting DevOps teams wishing to use AWS (Solution Architecture, Solution Design, Solution Engineering)
- Organizing demos (new features, best practices)
- Maintaining Automated Compliance Framework to ensure DevOps teams use AWS securely and efficiently
- Preparing individual AWS Services for risk assessment: determine security standards, write code for compliance checks. Responding to risks & vulnerabilities identified during audits
- Maintaining generic AWS infrastructure
- Acting as a Center of Expertise for AWS (Development Support)
- Promoting Public Cloud Adoption
- 5+ years experience in IT (Linux, Windows) and at least 1 year with AWS Cloud
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Powershell, JSON, YAML)
- Fluent in AWS Cloudformation
- In-Depth knowledge of AWS Config, CloudFormation, S3, Cloudwatch, Lamdba, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, EC2, Route53, etc.
- Solid understanding of networking and network security
Minimum of 1 AWS Associate Certifications (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
Preferably at least one AWS Professional (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer)
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance