Do you want to be involved in creating the next generation of technology and building the digital future?
Are you passionate about setting up Cloud solutions and delivering value to people globally for some of the world’s biggest brands? Intrigued? Please read on!
Being a Cloud Architect at Capgemini, you will use the latest technologies in projects and assignments for and to our top level customers. You will be inspired by really competent colleagues to welcome change and strive to learn new things.
You will deliver with high quality and according to the business needs of demanding customers. You must continuously guide, help and enable Capgemini’s partners. You will lead the future solutions and you will be empowered in your career. We are looking for you to join us in our journey and support us with your experiences. A possibility to grow, help people, extend your career and to deliver solutions that are used globally.
Who you are
We are looking for someone that has more than 7 years of IT experience. We have a long wish list, but if the following technologies and skills sound interesting to you, we’d like to hear from you:
- Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- Designing HLD’s and LLD’s Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
- AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
We would be even happier if you…
- Have hands on experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
- Have a strong understanding of Kafka architecture
- Have a good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics.
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
How to apply
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Elin Åberg email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the Future You Want.