Job Title: AWS Infrastructure Lead
Location: Horsham, PA
- Hands on experience with CloudFormation Templates and comfortable executing them in CI CD manner using Bitbucket Bamboo
- Comfortable with using CFT s and modify the IAM roles policies for any new service i e Redshift EMR S3 Aurora by attaching those policies in CFT to perform read write operations
- Good with understanding DevOps lifecycle to understand the logs whenever build fails and rectify the issue by identifying where the problem occurred
- Programming knowledge of SQL Python Java Shell Scripting
- Handshaking between different AWS services using and knowledge of using ARN s
- Secret Manager for accessing the credentials in order to use specific product within the portfolio
- Worked on Glue Data Catalog and knowledge of embedding it on S3 Aurora DB etc for metadata management
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem such as oozie hive etc for job orchestration within AWS
- In depth knowledge of EMR ECR etc is highly preferred
- Hands on experience of working with AWS Databases DynamoDB Aurora Postgres Redshift and worked with best practices to trigger them using AWS Lambda service
- Knowledge of CloudWatch CloudTrail for ingesting logs coming out from EMR Aurora etc any of the AWS service and producing log output for easy troubleshooting
- Knowledge of bitbucket bamboo required
- Highly Preferred Hands on experience on working with AWS data transfer services
- AWS Data Sync AWS Storage Gateway preferred
- Hands on experience with AWS Lambda AWS
- Step Functions for several use cases such as task management flow
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.