Who you’ll be working with
We are currently seeking a top performing AWS Data Architect with hands on experience with S3, Redshift, on AWS to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be expected to travel.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced AWS Data Architect with Technical / Management skills in the area of S3 and Redshift platforms. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Experience of Informatica, DynamoDB and Kinesis architectures are advantageous.
As the AWS Data Architect, you will need to be able to have an end-to-end vision, and to see how a logical design will translate into an S3/Redshift/Informatica implementation or Dynamo/Kinesis implementation and also have expertise on performance, security and data governance processes running on these platforms.
What you’ll do
The range of activities that our AWS Data Architects get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Development of the Enterprise Information Architecture and alignment with Corporate Strategy
- Presentation and documentation of the architecture decisions made to senior client stakeholders
- Ability to translate business requirements into the right architecture components
- Provide training and support to help teams and our partners learn these platforms
- Advice of governance tooling on these platforms and the advantages of such tools
- Presales – Providing technical input on these platforms and meeting with clients to secure new business
- Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business
- Providing technical skills in the area of S3 and Redshift platforms
- Providing security and data governance processes running on these platforms
What you’ll bring
- Analytical and consulting skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Articulates recmmendations to persuade others
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Lead slution architecture definition and deployment
- Client interfacing skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Project management
- Relationship management
- Be able to advise customers on functional solution
- Experience of working within the consulting industry
- Excellent communication skills – interviewing, preparation and delivery of presentations and reports
- Happy to travel within the UK and occasionally abroad
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.