Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated AWS Engineer to create innovative solutions in the AWS Cloud for Capgemini Financial Services.
A successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience with AWS platform services, strategy and hands-on experience with AWS centric architectures. Also including Migration applications to AWS and a willingness to be both a leader and contributor to the overall AWS eco-system.
The range of activities that our AWS Engineers get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Design technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Produce high-quality technical design, build blueprints
- Assist with implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account and network structure, deployment orchestration and automation, and security best practices
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used
- Experience in Linux Unix administration Experience in working with the Java Platform Java Core Maven Gradle Git Stash.
- Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Team City Jenkins or equivalent.
- Experience with automation configuration management using Puppet Chef or an equivalent technology.
- Familiar with AWS services Understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands on experience on AWS.
- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts continuous integration and delivery Scripting experience Bash Python etc.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.