We are looking for passionate and deep skilled AWS engineers specializing in serverless computing products.
You will be part of a team that is implementing Enterprise grade products based on microservices architecture and using AWS products & services. You will be looked up to for providing thought leadership on AWS serverless computing products, best practices, out-of-the-box smart solutions and best-fit cloud deployment and operation strategies.
What you’ll do:
Design and develop smart solutions using serverless computing products from AWS to cater to large business volume use cases.
Be part of a team to realize the business vision using DevOps and SAFE methodologies. Participate in architectural forums and sessions to define and develop AWS best practices for the enterprise.
Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to continuously align with the vision. Evangelize AWS products within Capgemini to coach and mentor diverse teams.
Create IPs and reusable assets for reusability
What we are looking for:
10+ years of experience in AWS serverless computing products/services:
- AWS Lambda (Must Have)
- AWS API Gateway (Must Have)
- AWS Fargate (Nice To Have)
- AWS AppSync (Nice To Have)
20+ years of experience in Java based backend development.
Experience as a developer/designer/architect in at least 2 digital transformation programs.
Hands-on experience of key design patterns like MSA, headless architecture, event-bus etc.
Experience or working knowledge of AWS CodeCommit, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Moa Tollstam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want.