With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: AWS Cloud Data Engineer
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand Data Warehouse and Analytics concept.
- HANDS ON design and implementation experience on data ingestion transformation data quality management using ETL including AWS Glue Data Pipeline Kinesis RDS SQS.
- Working knowledge of S3 RDS Lambda Elicit and document functional and technical requirements from clients.
- Design and develop reusable components and accelerators for integration with various systems and data ingestion quality check transformation and load.
- Work with developers and the systems engineering team to resolve issues related to application configuration deployment or debugging.
- More than 3 years of Software development experience.
- Hands on Experience in AWS Glue including Glue crawler Data Pipeline Lambda RDS AWS
- Database migration services Kinesis Kinesis Firehose.
- Knowledge of other ETL tools such as Ab Initio.
- Exposure to overall AWS landscape covering compute EC2 storage EFS S3 network VPC subnets security IAM Security groups NACL and DevOps Code Pipeline Code Deploy.
- Proficient level in programming and scripting languages such as Python R.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Finance and cards industry knowledge are good to have.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law