AWS Solution Architect (AWS+ Java)
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: Canada/NY/NJ Remote
About the Role/position: –
Thoroughly understands software development methodology Provides follow up Production support Submits change control requests and documents Participates in design code and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues.
Explains technical considerations at related meetings including those with internal clients Performs systems analysis including system requirements analysis and definition Ex prototyping and logical and physical design Thoroughly understands client business functions and technology needs Is highly functional on large matrixed project teams Interfaces with cross functional team members including database administrator IT security project manager technical writer and clients Communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience
Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
- Thoroughly understands and complies with IT policies and procedures especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones Thoroughly understands and complies with all Information Security policies and procedures and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned Be able to understand big picture from requirements in order to architect robust design solutions Problem solver and a team player.
- Technical Skills AWS Knowledge on Event Bridge Cloud Watch Cloud Trailer Schedulers Step Functions Auto Scaling Lambda Textract A2I Sage maker CloudWatch Dynatrace S3 EFS SNS.
- Secret Manager Knowledge on Auto scaling Team city Octopus Deploy Cloud Formation Prior
- Experience as AWS Architect across multiple projects with go live milestones.
- Hands on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting designing and implementing cloud based and or cloud native solutions Knowledge.
- Technical expertise in Java J2EE 4 5 years of Java programming experience within enterprise IT environment Experience with RPA programming would be a plus.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.