Role- AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Chicago, IL but open to travel 100%
• In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
• Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
• Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
• Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
• Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
• Understand and document technical requirements from clients
• Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
• Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3 etc.) and tools;
• Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
• Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
• Design the HA / DR strategies
• Set up process, services and tools around cloud
• Oversee build of the environment
• Execute migration plan
• Leverage appropriate AWS services
• Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law