With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Full Time with Benefits
- Provide guidance and direction to the overall technical strategy and roadmap by aligning cost effective and reusable solutions while advancing the usage of new emerging trends and technical capabilities
- Partner with Business representatives Application Portfolio Application Development Engineering Operations and Support IT Security Digital partners IT Planning and the Project Management Office
- Define and govern a series of deliverables and processes within the organizations operating model ensuring every aspect of architecture is thoroughly considered and effectively executed
- Develop a community of practice for the proper execution of the architectural components and for the enablement of solutions architecture
- Create maintain and govern architectural views and blueprints depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current transitional and future state
- Recommend long term direction on strategic advancements within the technical portfolio
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing architectural content within the operating model
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law