- Strong knowledge of AWS architectural principles frameworks design patterns and industry best practices for design development and operational support activities
- Understand the Technical Design from Technical Design Approach including Application Middleware Cloud Integration Database Design
- Good hands on in Branching strategy release management and build pipeline using DevOps tools in AWs
- Terraform knowledge is a must
- IT Service Management ITSM incident management best practices to restore service when needed as quickly as possible Analyze and manage OpsCenter alerts to ensure stability and performance of the environment Prisma Vulnerability Management
- Hands on experience to identify and prevent vulnerabilities across the entire application lifecycle while prioritizing risk for the cloud native environments
- Integrate vulnerability management into CI processes
- continuously monitoring identifying and preventing risks to all hosts images and functions in your environment
- Desiging,planning, Development
- Incident management.
- Release management.