Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
- An experienced Big Data Solutions Architect well versed in designing big data architectures that leverage AWS's cloud technology.
- Should be proficient in Real Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Business Intelligence, and Machine Learning on AWS.
- Should have executed end to end implementation/migration of a Big Data project using Amazon EMR for Hadoop & Spark.
- Should be well versed in real time processing using Amazon Kinesis suite,
- Should have used Amazon Athena for interactive query.
- Should be aware of different storage options in AWS
- Should perform the role of SME for all things Big Data, prepare reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage AWS Big Data services.
- The Big Data Solutions Architect will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate AWS storage options into customer architectures.
- 12+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale data solutions, including data warehousing, storage, and business intelligence.
- Deep experience with DBA storage architectures, ETL solutions, Relational and NoSQL DB's, Hadoop, Spark, and object storage at scale.
- Experience with replication, high availability, archiving, backup & restore, and disaster recovery/business continuity data best practices.
- Technical consulting and architecture with large-scale engagements.
- Strong customer facing experience. Ability to present to large audiences and public forums is a must.
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams