Get the opportunity to work together with highly talent and senior consultants towards some of the most loved companies in the world.
We are building AWS Cloud capabilities in the organision.
As a member of at Capgemini, you’ll be working with the latest technology and methods from a functional and business perspective, such as:
• Enable additional business by acting as a bridge between traditional top-down business consulting and technology expertise to provide pragmatic, business-aligned technology solutions.
• Inject innovation and drive competitive AWS Cloud Capabilties and have advantages with a team of hands on experts with deep domain and industry expertise.
• Create E2E visibility considering latest innovations in processes, methods and trends across industries.
• Enable involvement in process change, process design, solution design, governance, change management and organizational alignment.
• Acting humble by listen and sharing knowledge, best practice and hands on knowhow.
• Being the natural hub for our internal and external network.
Looking for a Solutions Architects (SAs) – experienced technologists with technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. Passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale. This includes enabling innovation through continuous deployment in DevOps w/ technologies like Chef and Puppet, building web & mobile scale-out applications using Memcached or Redis, RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres) and/or NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores, building IoT use cases and implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Spark, EMR, RedShift, and Kinesis.
Have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills. Tobuild architectures & provide prescriptive guidance across network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
Be self–motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
We are looking for people who is living the Future and share our seven values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun and have:
• Design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption
• Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS SA community.
• Contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
• Present sessions at AWS and industry conferences.
• Technical liaison between customers, service engineering & support teams.
• 7+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications
• 5+ years experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• 3+ years software/technology customer facing experience
• Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
• Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
You will be recognized as our edge competence within cloud competency and the natural part to approach, both internally and externally.
We will achieve this by continual activities towards competence development and making sure that our team will be in the very front line of the future sustainable supply chain
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.