AWS Integration Architect
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
We’re looking for a person who love being challenged and can build lasting relationships with clients. You will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Long IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- Long experience in designing HLD’s and LLD’s Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
- Long years hands experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
- Good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades.
We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
HR recruiter Helena Ganslandt, email@example.com
Recruiting manager Daniel Kärrholm, Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.