Opening for AWS Analyst for Bangalore Location
Primary Skills AWS Analyst
Secondary Skills Devops
Responsibilities / Job Description:
1. Hands-on SME for DevOps and Automation in AWS Cloud Infrastructure environment.
2. Set up or modify traditional infrastructure on AWS like EC2, S3 bucket, EBS, security groups, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, AMI, IAM Roles, Route 53, Code Pipeline and VPC services and databases in AWS using RDS, all of these through the AWS Console. These involve:
a. Set up EC2 instances and deployment of client applications like Apache, Apache on AWS EC2 instances.
b. Configure S3 bucket permissions, versioning.
c. Configure Auto scaling Policies of EC2 instances based on CPU.
d. Configure Cloud Watch service for monitoring AWS resources.
e. Deploy VPC and virtualize the cloud with Subnet, Security Groups, NACLs, and Routing tables as per customer requirement using cloud formation etc.
3. Enable and disable of inbound and outbound ports of security groups using AWS GUI.
4. Provide daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution to systems and services hosted on AWS.
5. Analyze and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize system performance.
6. Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
7. Providing forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime
Exp: 4years – 6 years
Job Location Bangalore
Contact Priyanka Mathkar