Job role – Automation Test Lead
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
1. 7+ years of experience in more than one Automation tool including scripting – PANDA or Selenium or Protractor or UFT or Jasmine
2. Experience in one or more scripting languages and/or programming languages like Java, Python
3. Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
4. Experience with building and enhancing automation frameworks and automation test scripts based on business use cases, from scratch
5. Sound knowledge about SQL / PL SQL, stored procedures and SQL Server database
6. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban disciplines preferred
7. Experienced in CI/CD, Jenkins, and collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
In addition, successful candidates will have the following desired attributes
1. Adapt quickly to a changing environment.
2. Quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
3. Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
4. Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
5. Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation and best practices.
6. Ability to work in high paced environment with multitasking skills
7. Ability to support engagements of greater than average size and complexity