Job Location:: Toronto, Canada
Job Type:: Full Time
- 7 to 10 years of experience in automation testing using UFT, Selenium
- Create test plans and test cases
- Code, execute, and analyze automated tests.
- Perform tests against documented requirements, regression tests, exploratory tests, and periodic end-to-end workflow tests
- Identify, document, and track defects to resolution
- Participate in software development process ensuring quality and standards adherence.
- Help manage vendor work related to QA testing.
- Prepare and present regular status reports
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.