Here at Capgemini our Testing function is responsible for all aspects of testing services focusing on developing our capability and introducing transformation to our existing accounts. We see various levels of maturity within our client’s IT Software Development Lifecycle. Some are just starting off on their testing transformation journey, whilst some of the more mature organisations are moving to a much more optimised, 'Dev-Ops' operation. Our aim within the Testing practice is to help our customers evolve and innovate their testing landscape regardless of their maturity.
- You will typically report to the Test Manager/Test Lead on a given testing assignment and the role will be carried out at a wide variety of Capgemini and client sites. Central to the role is the definition, development and execution of technical testing throughout the complete development lifecycle, from project initiation through to delivery.
- Produce Test Approaches modelled around using Test automation as the base
- Produce Integration Automation Test scripts, data and scenarios in accordance with the documented approach.
- Embed, Run and maintain the automated tests prescribed within the Automation Test Framework
- Analyse (and document if needed) defects discovered during test runs
- Work with the Technical Lead and other resources across the development and environments teams to rectify and retest issues encountered during testing.
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Demonstrable experience of validating application quality through measures including functional, performance, vulnerabilities, defects and static analysis results
- Demonstrable Experience of conducting Functional & Non-Functional testing using appropriate tool set.
- Experience of testing Middleware and API’s using tools like RestAssured, Postman, SoapUI, OR similar
- Demonstrable Experience of using testing test management & Defect Management tools like HP Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint or other similar tools.
- Strong experience of working in a DevOps delivery environment and teams with exposure to Continuous integration delivery tools/environment
- Experience in Agile Scrum/BDD methodologies
- Experience of using tools like Gherkin, cucumber and similar
- Demonstrable experience of introducing or using test automation in everyday facets of test lifecycle.
- Experience in any programme language like C, C#, Java, Python (desired)
- Experience of using any of the performance measuring tools like Jmeter, Blazemeter, Eggplant , HP Load Runner, Grinder or similar would be a plus
- Knowledge of Databases like Oracle 10g/11g or SQL server
- Candidate must be security clearable
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm