Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal and written French language
- Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in autonomy and to provide a clear reporting to the management / raise risks whenever required
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux & Windows OS
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages: bash, python, powershell
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with HPSA platform
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with projects
What duties will help you grow?
We’re currently looking for a French speaking Automation/Industrialization Consultant.
The selected candidate will work on automation projects aiming at improving the service.
He/she will do so in liaise with the support teams based in Katowice, Poland and France.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).