With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title – Automation Engineer
Location: Fort Mills, SC
Duration – Fulltime
- Focus on software quality automation by applying unit testing and automated functional testing best practices into our software development lifecycle.
- Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring modules meet the specified requirements.
- 5 years of experience with the C programming language software engineering test methodologies.
- Selenium experience, CI CD tool knowledge.
- Experience BDD with specflow cucumber will be added advantage (Cucumberjs SpecFlow Cucumber)
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Experience with other languages technologies advantageous but not essential
- Familiarity with the financial domain would be helpful but not essential
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law