Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We currently offer a specific job in our Life Sciences division with a lot of variation and room for initiative and development. This project within the Automation Engineering department will take you into some of the most technologically advanced manufacturing environments in the world. We ensure that this project builds on the experience you have already gained and brings you into contact with new inspiring topics. If you recognize a possible next step in your career in this project, we would like to discover with you how closely your profile matches the desired one. Through this project, we launch your Capgemini Engineering career and we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As an Automation Engineer, these are your main responsibilities:
- You prepare and implement automation projects;
- You work on optimization projects from design phase to commissioning phase (FAT / SAT);
- You supervise the design and programming of PLC, SCADA and HMI systems;
- You prepare automation engineering documents and keep them up-to-date.
- You have a Master degree preferably in Electromechanics, and you are interested in Automation engineering, Control System Engineering or related domains.
- You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English.
- You have previous experience in a GMP environment as an Automation Engineer, Software Engineer, Control System Engineer or related role.
- You have knowledge of industrial computer hardware and software.
- You have a good knowledge of or interest in the pharmaceutical industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Food technology.
You are a spontaneous communicator with good negotiation skills.