Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for a Automation Developer for a Markets Operation Rigor technology team which is responsible for the delivery of technology solutions that seeks to address risks proactively across the investment bank for various controls (internal audit and regulatory). The development team is focused on the full SDLC process including requirements gathering and validation, architectural design and implementation, software development, automated testing, quality assurance and production delivery (maintenance and support).
You will be:
- Contributing to automation of regression test packs with continuous focus on Quality, Performance and Resiliency.
- Creating an efficient automation test pack and providing guidance to team members regarding best design and coding practices.
- Producing technical and design specification documents for new development projects and contributing to detailed project planning activities for such initiatives.
- Fostering continuous process improvement using best practices and agile methodology.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong core java
and OO design concepts and expertise in Selenium and JUnit & TestNG.
- Exposure to working in Python.
- Hands-on experience in SQL Server with good understanding of SQL and ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Hands-on functional and database testing.
- Practise with Agile environment and globally distributed teams.
- Experience with developing new automation framework for large enterprise applications.
- Previous investment banking experience (advantage).
What will help you in the role:
- Knowledge in BDD using Cucumber or JBehave.
- Exposure to Unix/Linux
environment and knowledge of basic unix commands.
- Experience in DevOps
and hands-on experience in TeamCity or any other CI tools.
- Familiarity with tools like Jira, QC, GIT and Maven.
- Exposure to Performance testing tools like Performance Center, Jmeter etc.
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!