Automation Architect (Devops) with 15+ years of experience in Bangalore or Mumbai location
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 8 + years’ experience in analyzing, designing, developing, planning, recommending and implementing systems and solution in large enterprise
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing teams with experience in Orchestration & Automation technologies, application/Infra performance platforms, monitoring platforms, programming languages – PHP, perl, Phthon, JSON etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with IT and the business
- Strong ability to work within a team environment with all levels of management
Skills (if any specific technologies are required, please list those):
- CI Tools like: GIT, Jenkins, TFS, Teamcity, Bamboo
- QA automation Tools like Selenium, Load Runner
- Release Management Tools like: Run Deck, Automic, CA-ARA
- Config Mgmt / Deployment tools like: CHEF, Puppet, Vagarant
Automation Architect (DevOps) is the role that will be accountable for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements on high-impact automation (DevOps) projects. The resource will partner with key stakeholders across the application lifecycle to understand the requirements, to set technology standards and contribute to DevOps strategy. This role’s responsibility will include provide guidance to DevOps Engineers, project delivery and maintenance in the areas of IT automation, infrastructure and network monitoring, application performance monitoring, and other engineered solutions as needed.
- Lead and coordinate technical activities and create artifacts throughout project including requirements management, analysis, design with reference models, architectural best practice documents etc.
- Lead Script development for automating application build and deployment tasks, ensuring high quality standards in design and overall usability of delivered solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve and leverage DevOps in the enterprise to support maintaining high quality IT Operation.
- Define procedures, processes, standards, and requirements for teams to follow so operations and delivery are streamlined and continuously improving.
- Adept in Agile and lean practices
- Participate in planning processes and define technical strategy for the Automation project and e2e DevOps
- Perform research on technology trends, developing a technology roadmap
- Introduce standards and methodologies for Automation project.
- Providing hands-on guidance with solution samples and mentoring the team.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with Application development – Source code management, Continuous integration, Continuous delivery, programming languages, scripting and Infrastructure – UNIX/Windows/Virtualization etc.