Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a person with Excel and VBA technical skills who wants to develop in the direction of driving and implementing improvements initiatives. Perfect candidate would be a person with proactive approach who cares about achieving results; delivering the highest quality and enjoys working with business processes, technology and is focused on efficiency.
- Cooperation with Delivery Team in driving improvements initiatives
- Propose, develop and implement improvements and automation for existing processes
- Building a professional relation with the Stakeholders
- Contribution to building reporting solutions for stakeholders
- Develop and run various ad-hoc data queries and deliver results in concise manner to internal clients and business partners
- Distributing and maintaining reports in accordance with defined standards
- Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Driving Efficiency/Quality in the Reporting Process through Improvement Projects and automation.
- Maintaining service reporting tools (KPIs, volumes, analysis)
- Independent handling of incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal with stakeholders
- Perform to the highest levels of due diligence on agreed data areas with proactive management of controls and quality standards
- Ensure all procedural documentation relevant to the reporting environment is maintained up-to-date
- Actively work on assigned projects and various business initiatives as well as ad-hoc demand
- Good knowledge of VBA in Excel is a must. Any other programming knowledge would be an asset
- Very good command of MS Excel (pivot table, analytical functions, data visualization)
- PowerBI Knowledge would be an asset
- Basic SAP knowledge required
- Interest in automation and robotics
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Previous experience in Reporting would be an asset
- Strong communication skills – written & verbal
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Attention to detail
- Accountability for assigned tasks
- Ability to work without supervision
- Bachelor degree, preferably Math, Stats, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Engineering
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.