Technical Writer in Avionics stream
Engineering or Diploma Degree – Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial Production, Automobile, Electronics / AME / AMAeSI
- Responsible for Impact Analysis, Estimation, Authoring, research of information related to authoring updates of the client system. Executes the above activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create/revise the work units to meet the manual requirements
- Performs quality assurance of one’s own input to validate the accuracy, coverage and completeness of the information provided by various data sources
- Uses standards and guideline as defined to check authoring quality. Looks into changes to each work product on a daily basis.
- Double-checks own/others inputs with standard tools and guidelines.
- Implements any changes to authoring procedure effectively
- Performs tasks in line with the written procedures under supervision.
- Has specific knowledge in at least two manuals towards the delivery and supports in doing peer reviews