The candidate would perform
- Various SOX / ISAE 3402 audits for multiple clients.
- Perform Business Process reviews and assessments.
- Perform Structured walkthrough of end to end processes and map risks and controls associated with them to mitigate the risk. Knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
- Perform Fraud Risk Assessments
- Perform Internal Control Assessments
- Conduct audit meetings, audit scoping, develop audit plan, RCMs, process documentations, flow charts & process maps and reviews of test results.
- Independently perform/lead multiple Audit assessments in a client facing environment.
- Create/assist to create audit reports and present them to the top management (of client organization).
- Schedule periodic meetings with the client & various stakeholders for completing the audits & provide periodic status updates.
- Ensure completeness of Projects/deliverables on time and in the expected quality.