What you’ll do:
ATM Software Developer responsibilities include, but are not be limited to:
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programme
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
What you’ll bring:
- Hands-on C++/C# experience,
- Hands-on XFS/NCD/DDC experience,
- Familiarity with ProBase & ProCash platform,
- Experience in writing unit tests and automated test scripts,
- Good understating of software engineering principles (OOP, TDD, etc),
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 (from developer point of view),
- Working knowledge of MS Visual Studio,
- Working knowledge of source code repositories (SVN, GIT)
- Working knowledge of automation tools (Jenkins, Chef, etc)
- Good understanding of Windows OS and associated tools,
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.