At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for a talented ATE Development Hardware engineer, who can apply his/her knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As an electronics engineer with strong technical skills, you will work on developing automated test equipment to validate designed products.
- Definition / design / modification of test means, including:
- Test means requirement analysis
- ATE architecture and synoptic definition (if not already defined)
- Test racks definition / design / modification (general view, electrical schema, wiring plan, mechanical design, …)
- Harnesses definition / design / modification
- PBA (PCBA) design / modification (if necessary)
- SW database definition support (e.g. test parameters)
- Documentation (plans, user manual, test plan, …) and configuration management
- ATE manufacturing supervision (it may be subcontracted)
- ATE integration procedure definition
- ATE integration support
- CE conformity assessment support
- IVVQ and production teams support
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
- Experience working with Automatic Test Equipment
- Experience with Python
- Experience with power electronics and PCB is a plus
- High Voltage systems experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is desirable