At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role:
You’ll be a leader with experience in consulting and of implementing Enterprise Service Management initiatives. You’ll have strong credentials in using ServiceNow as strategic platform for building service oriented operating model. Playing a role of subject matter experience with our wider Invent teams in Enterprise Service Management and ServiceNow. Based either Sydney or Melbourne.
What you’ll do:
- Define strategy and business case for enterprise service management – HR, Finance, Admin, GRC, Legal etc.
- Design and implement operating model for service orientation across enterprise functions
- Design overall functional and technical architecture to use ServiceNow as strategic platform for operating model
- Develop point of view and present to client executives
- Act as the subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
- Plan and implement projects by coordinating with different level of stakeholders
- Manage and drive project scope, goals, resources, budget and deliverables
- Establish and maintain relationships with CxO suite
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with different practice teams
- Develop practice assets and drive practice maturity
What you’ll bring:
- Proven working experience in driving enterprise service management transformation
- Experience and familiarity with ServiceNow platform
- Hands-on experience in delivery and service operations
- Experience working with CxO suite
- Demonstrated track record in delivering large and complex engagements
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, MS Excel, MS Project, ServiceNow Project management etc.
- Business development and meeting sales targets
- Engineering or Management degree
- Experience in leading delivery and technology teams in one of the enterprise functions – HR, GRC, Admin, Property, Admin etc.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst working on project management areas
- Good end to end understanding of ITSM
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.