Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. We ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise. Our Insight-Driven Enterprise team help our clients create a smart organisation using data, AI & analytics to gain insights and enable better decisions – for customers, operations and the workforce.
The focus of your role:
As our team grows we need an Associate Director who can combine their consulting skills and Data Science expertise to work with our clients to create sustainable enterprise transformation through advanced AI/ML deployments and to lead clients through innovative environments.
You’ll define, design and deliver strategic data science implementations, leveraging cloud environments to drive results in projects. You’ll help our clients seize new opportunities and realise the value of data by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and -critically- being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Director, you will be a key partner to our clients and be involved in innovating, designing and delivering high-value transformative data science at an enterprise level.
- Develop and maintain senior client relationships being a senior advisor to CxO’s and enabling continued growth.
- Develop new client propositions leveraging data to grow existing and new client accounts.
- Provide thought leadership to advance your reputation as a SME and a trusted data partner with internal and external audiences.
- Design and produce detailed client roadmaps and strategies for adoption of data science.
- Be an active member of the Global Invent team contributing to best practice definition, offer development and ensuring this is reflected in our approaches and solutions for clients in Australia
- Shaping inventive and innovative point of view and propositions to compel interest and action from our clients in exploring what’s next.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years experience in a data scientist type role working with multifunction teams.
- Strong comprehension of data science techniques, both in theory and in practice at an enterprise level.
- Proven experience in cloud-based data science projects.
- An active business and commercial acumen with clients, coupled with demonstrated experience in growing client accounts.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, leading a client along the data science journey to achieve transformation outcomes.
- Can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution
- Higher degree(s) in a relevant field.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
- Diversity and Inclusion – we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
- Digital Inclusion – at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
- Environmental Sustainability – Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a net-zero business by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.